Clip Type - Boot Type

ive been looking through build threads and posts etc but everyone just says " i got new leads " but im confused i dont get the difference and how to tell which one i would need im looking at getting some new magnecore 8mm heat range 7 but im not sure if i need boot or clip , help would be much appreciated

Boot type is the kind of one you need just to push on..

The Clip type it must be pushed and it will be cliped on with a clip

Most of the time a Boot type is only on a pre 92 engine..

And Clip type is on an over 92 and Glanza

But you have Magnecore leads ? B) or are they NGK ?

So what lol i think there is 5000 GTs in the UK that are useing Magnecore leads :)

At some point the dizzy has been change to a clip type like you will see on the Glanza

There magnecore but now im even more confused is it the wrong dizzy? Cause on my rolling road day i got missiring hense why i want to get new leads and plugs but now do i need a diff dizzy too ? Or now do i need to buy glanza leads!? Arghh soo confused lol i think i have a glanza radiator too

not the wrong dizzy dude mines a 94 and has clip type. you could buy new dizzy along with leads etc would make sure its all fresh at least. but yeah clip type you want :)