Apexi El Gauages

alright peeps,

had enough of my prosport gauages they been nothing been trouble since day one, i want these apexi ones in boost, oil temp and oil pressure just wanted to know if all i need is that apexi el system control unit to get them working. and the gauages are el 2 system and the control unit is el system will it still work with the new version gauages.

thanks for any help :)

Image.jpg

212221-apexi-el-control-unit-and-hks-fcd-4g63-dscf7360a.jpg

no u dont

i have the EL1 manual boost and electonic EGT in the car, with the oil temp and water temp currently on their way from japland thanks to riko, and i have no control unit conming for them. the reason i dont is because alan e has the full set in his GT and is running no control unit, each gauge i assume is hard wired directly to the necessary component on the block and works a charm.

unless i come across a major snafu, i wont be planning to get a control unit.

also, as for EL1 units controlling EL2 gauges, im not sure and i wouldnt like to advise u either way incase i was wrong, but i was informed by a man in japan that the EL2 unit would control EL1 gauges.

Phil.

no u dont

i have the EL1 manual boost and electonic EGT in the car, with the oil temp and water temp currently on their way from japland thanks to riko, and i have no control unit conming for them. the reason i dont is because alan e has the full set in his GT and is running no control unit, each gauge i assume is hard wired directly to the necessary component on the block and works a charm.

unless i come across a major snafu, i wont be planning to get a control unit.

also, as for EL1 units controlling EL2 gauges, im not sure and i wouldnt like to advise u either way incase i was wrong, but i was informed by a man in japan that the EL2 unit would control EL1 gauges.

Phil.

i would just need to find the right person to wire them up, i think the control unit is only £70