Hey Just A Lil Question

just a case of reduced life I would have thought, im running an excedy replacement standard spec clutch, and have recently upped to around 170 bhp...he hopes...but I dont expect it to last ages and ages. but it will certainly stand upto it for a while

£30 delivered? it dose come with the release bearing but i would change that for a new one as it was makeing a slight noise befor i took it off

okay mate how much is a new release bearing?

can u wait till i get home form work to sort everything out lol im just quickly on here see lol got a car comin in i need to do bushes on bmw B) :L

Last night mine started slipping on 1bar of boost (TD04) so im now looking to replace mine :-(

Anyone suggest a clutch for me thats good for some abuse and +200bhp capacity?

(sorry to hijack the thread mate just thought while its up and all that!)

Last night mine started slipping on 1bar of boost (TD04) so im now looking to replace mine :-(

Anyone suggest a clutch for me thats good for some abuse and +200bhp capacity?

(sorry to hijack the thread mate just thought while its up and all that!)

long as u dont take the guys oem as im gna av it soon as i get home from work in bout 3 hours maybe less lol. yeah my brothers is slippin like a BITCH! seriously needs replacing lol