Was it you? section

Thought i might have seen sparky the other day so came on here just now to see if there was a 'was it you?' section to see if it was him or not.

Other forums have this so just wondered if you have somewhere that we can put things like this in? :ph34r:

cheers

There used to be a Starlet Spotted! section before the site was upgraded.

Like where you could say where and wat time you saw a starlet parked up or go past. Even post up camera phone pics.

Same can be said for spotting fellow uksc members.

It disappeared but seems now there is some interest to open one up again...

Peace Out

j :ph34r: z

I see no end of them, occasional there's a light green one, that parks in out parking, there's red one with dents on the way to the supermarket, a light blue in the other direction I've seen a salmon pink one a few times, a black ep82 out side a budget tyres place, I've seen a white gGanza about too

Plus a few more I only see rarely, I swear there's around here, now I can't leave the house without seeing one! :ph34r:

:(:ph34r: everyone rekons they see me!!!!

Even over on southwalescruise people say " seen your car at that cruise it looks nice etc" when im not even there B):D

Im banned and my car is in Pontypool so wasnt me guys B)

Fair enough then sparky maybe i didnt see you lmao

I still reckon a new subforum like this would be good

You say that it would go unanswered but believe me it wont lol

Look on sw-cc.com and you will see that there are pages and pages of posts where people have spotted other memebers

:(:ph34r: everyone rekons they see me!!!!

Even over on southwalescruise people say " seen your car at that cruise it looks nice etc" when im not even there B):D

Im banned and my car is in Pontypool so wasnt me guys B)

Someone must of copied your car mods exactly Sparky bud. Haha

Fair enough then sparky maybe i didnt see you lmao

I still reckon a new subforum like this would be good

You say that it would go unanswered but believe me it wont lol

Look on sw-cc.com and you will see that there are pages and pages of posts where people have spotted other memebers

Mate south wales is different though as its only a small area compared to the UK!!!! More chance of spotting another member if you know what i mean, we did have a forum for it but is really wasnt geting used and if it did it was just a waste of time because no1 else knew who it was etc lol

Someone must of copied your car mods exactly Sparky bud. Haha

I seen a car at a cruise before "similar to mine" but had shitty motorworld wheels, the ones with dark between the spokes, and a universal exhaust hanging off it at a stupid angle!!!

Then i went on the SWC forum and someone said "seen your car at the cruise Sparky, looked nice". they was on about the one i just described and i was insulted lol