Christmas Meet

Guest Stevie_B

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was a well good turn out better than what i was expecting anyway. bit cold but me and rosco both enjoyed it. also got the pleasure of ripping a vts apart on the way home :lol: great pics aswell

olive i saw your skyline just leaving heathfield when we were goin in lol nice car :lol:

yes was me scunnered i missed most of it but better l8 than never,reason i was late because old firm game was on and my brother or should i say navigator had to take his kids back at 3.and lobotomy your car was lookin stunnin so was them all there wasn't a fan of your wheels at first but after seein them yesterday mmmm very nice,.

How could you not be a fan of the Sparco's -- they're awesome! :lol:

And olive -- Don't think it was me... we went for a bit after the meet then home. But please don't tell me there's a black Glanza in troon with red rimmed wheels :lol:

olive it was Enzo that you saw, how could you mistake his wheels! :lol:

Ahhh, didnt look that close lol, was driving the Skyline (i have problems seeing the road out that car, never mind anything else :lol: )

Glad it was Enzo & not another V living in the area