Christmas Meet

Guest Stevie_B

Geez olive -- you'd probably just happen across us anyway it's that close

(I just remeber the time I was taking the Girl to Scotts in Troon shortly after telling her how rare Glanza's were and I pass by you and Baz <_< )

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stevie_B
I'll bring my trainers down to help you feel better Greame, as thats the only thing the Vtek will have a chance against :)

Would a scottish member please text me to remind me nearer the time as i'm not on the forums as much.

:lol:

i'l keep you up to date buddy ;)

just a quick thought,i take it enzo would be the man to talk to about gettin starlet club stickers for the car if so,if you get to read this bring some to the meet so i can get some from you and the t-shirts as well :lol:.

if you can be arsed that is,cheers

colin

Guest Stevie_B

because itz about stickaz maaan, n i was meaning ma post was off topic you fooool! Datz it, da gangsta'z getting phoned! :lol:

betterz start runnin now by the way, because dat 3000bhp starlet can fairly shift ! Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

nice one bruv(in human traffic style of voice), sounds mint mate and i will have that one seein as i asked first sorry stevie boy :mellow:, i'm lookin for two on the back windows and a sun strip, i know sun strip i like them because my car came with one uhm uhm ripspeed one which i pealed the letters off , and like the fact that my windscreen looks like widescreen.

1: Stevie_B

2: baz14062003

3: streetracer_starlet

4: lobotomy

5: Enzo

6: Rubix_Cube

7: beatz

8: BoostJunkie

9: scottiscruiser

10: GT_EP82

11: Ryan1985

12:ae111boy

13:Tara

14: Rosco

15: Paul B

16: Stuart

17: Gordo

aye righty, my cars not up to scratch at the mo for the contest mo fo!!!

been working on it all day , brakes, n other stuff, fitted the rims allso

so strictly no racing till ihave the emanage down packed, but you can take me for a spin :)

@ steve yea all your good doing, i really like that avatar like and what a better way for advertising on tgtt ;)