I Might Be Getting Boost!

right ive been quote munching away and found a great quote!

on mums policy

me--- 18,1 years named driving,gt turbo fully legit! £1459 :thumbsup: <<<<< hello sexy

so question is do i part with my sr that i love and has never ever gave me nothing but joy and go get me a gt?

how i found quote?

simple ME = PLANK

i was putting in gocompare, my policy with mum added instead of her policy me added?? :p

so at the minute im paying £1999 on my sr. the quote atm for the sr is £1259.

so guys, i have a policy with quinn direct atm for the sr £1999

i was just gona cancel that and buy the new policy off go compare but mums like na quinn wont ltet you do that and all?

anyone advise^^^^

thanks alot guys

also anyone got any figures on miles per gallon for gts?

so guys, i have a policy with quinn direct atm for the sr £1999

i was just gona cancel that and buy the new policy off go compare but mums like na quinn wont ltet you do that and all?

anyone advise^^^^

thanks alot guys

also anyone got any figures on miles per gallon for gts?

all sounds ace mate, i would screw mpg, look how much less your spending on insurance now, thats good petrol money!!!!!!!!

all sounds ace mate, i would screw mpg, look how much less your spending on insurance now, thats good petrol money!!!!!!!!

thanks man, but would just like guys with gts to give me a few figures.

gona ring quinn 2moro. not gona get my hopes up tho.

I don't think quinn will give you a quote because a while ago they went into administration. They stopped taking on new customers and just retained there original clients. Don't quote me on that but I'm sure its correct.

yo yo yo. rung quinn direct today and sorted it all out,m fully legit, no probs.

going to look at a 94 gt on saturday. black quadlight.only outa the homeland in 2007!

SO all the gt owners,

1. do they give much bother?

2.are parts wild dear?

3. the petrol isnt that bad? (i get 60-70miles on £10 for example in my sr.

thanks guys :lol:

Stock GTs probably average around 35mpg? You don't have to work tem hard to get moving like you do with N/As so it shouldn't be much more than your SR uses :lol:`

that's more than my n/a averages, :o , it's driving me insane

remember dude, its Super unleaded u need now, which is a delightful 125.9 give or take a few pennies from BP here in NI these days!

good luck with the GT dude!

to answer your questions:

1. Its a toyota, toyotas (of that period) dont give bother! unlike the "minor issues" they've been having recently lol.

2. Parts are as dear as EP91 parts....lol...sorry, couldnt resist that. as always, depends what it is, where it is, who is selling it, and how badly people want it.

3. In theory they do over 30mpg, around 35 or 36 i think is the official figure, but as with anything, its all down to how u drive it tbh, if u rag her tits off she wont give u 35mpg, if u short shift, treat her well and only boost her hard when your showing some fool in a corsa who's boss, she should do ok.

Phil.

Is that not fronting though?

It is if your a named driver but actually the main driver of the vehicle.

yo yo yo. rung quinn direct today and sorted it all out,m fully legit, no probs.

going to look at a 94 gt on saturday. black quadlight.only outa the homeland in 2007!

SO all the gt owners,

1. do they give much bother?

2.are parts wild dear?

3. the petrol isnt that bad? (i get 60-70miles on £10 for example in my sr.

thanks guys :lol:

And I get about 80-100miles to £10 in the n/a and about 60 miles to a £10 in the GT IIRC

Was averaging 42mpg in it one day!!