was driving along the bypass n went to overtake and felt like i had no pull and then smoke starts comin from bonnet and its from the breather and car sounds like a subaru so i guess pistonrings or ringlands on the used pistons i used to rebuilt the engine with ( bad choice ) .

anyway i dunno if i wanna spend time n money fixing the car again or if i should sell it as is.

also have a silver n/a that i havent had the time to get running since swapping the old engine from my car into it. do you think it would still sell easy if it doesnt run. has a brand new clutch and will have new brakes n pads etc with tien coilovers etc.

i feel confused as i wasnt expecting this.

at the moment im thinking get the silver car semi finished and sell that and move the white one back and get a new car on finance. its just more of an annoyance that its broke. time to get the finger out and get the silver car ready to sell .

i mus have took your bad luck streak with me in that bag of bits i got lol.

i know that feeling too well mate! ive not had a car since i sold the glanza about 3 months ago, that wasnt even on the road much when i had it due to the head gasket going then the bottom end going! I've lost 2 stone because ive been walking everywhere lol

nah is silver. roughly 75k on it i cant remember lol. glanza interior with gt front seats although i need a load of clips for it lol. few screws for daft bits ie dial surrounds have gone missing. will have brand new discs n pads up front . brand new clutch. corrolla manifold and a rr printout of 85 hp :). tien coilovers . anti lift kit . trd panel filter . need to sort out a panhard rod and it has a spare wheel on as the speedline got a puncture. black speedlines by the way lol. has the bigger brakes up front aswell. ill take pictures n make a proper add when I've done what i want to to it. the only problem will be missing an earth or so because last time i started it it started fine and run for a few seconds sweet as but then cut out so I've yet to figure that out.

enough info for ya. ya can always make me an offer now and take it haha.

oh yeh and I've come up with a plan now. tomorrow i go in search of a newish car on finance(depending on how much im gonna have to pay up front) and take the white replica of the road and forge and clean and tinker with it till its uber . i will not be beated by this car. it will learn to like power :)