Manchester Convoy To Jae

Guest cheshireglanza

Guest cheshireglanza

meeting at the yard then convoy down heres route

0.00 Show Map | Hotels | RestaurantsStart out on Wade Street

B6189 0.04 Show Map | Hotels | RestaurantsTurn right onto Grimshaw Lane - B6189

0.25 Show Map | Hotels | RestaurantsBear left onto Grimshaw Lane - B6189Signposted Chadderton

A663 1.18 Show Map | Hotels | RestaurantsAt traffic signals turn right onto the A663

M60 1.76 Show Map | Hotels | RestaurantsAt traffic signals turn left onto the M60Signposted Ring Road East and South, Ashton-u-Lyne, Manchester Airport

3.38 Show Map | Hotels | RestaurantsWarning: Speed Cameras along the M60

M56 14.82 Show Map | Hotels | RestaurantsLeave the M60 at junction 4, then join the M56 motorway

15.79 Show Map | Hotels | RestaurantsContinue forward at junction 2

A556 22.32 Show Map | Hotels | RestaurantsLeave the M56 at junction 7, then merge onto the A556

23.41 Show Map | Hotels | RestaurantsAt Bowdon roundabout take the 1st exit onto the A556Signposted Northwich

Traffic blackspot:

Call AA Roadwatch on 84322

25.63 Show Map | Hotels | RestaurantsWarning: Speed Cameras along the A556

M6 27.56 Show Map | Hotels | RestaurantsAt roundabout take the 1st exit, then join the M6 motorwaySignposted Birmingham

28.65 Show Map | Hotels | RestaurantsKnutsford Service Area

20% off for AA Members

40.48 Show Map | Hotels | RestaurantsSandbach Service Area (ROAD CHEF)

49.55 Show Map | Hotels | RestaurantsWarning: Speed Cameras along the M6

51.86 Show Map | Hotels | RestaurantsKeele Service Area (WELCOME BREAK)

62.55 Show Map | Hotels | RestaurantsStafford Service Area

71.94 Show Map | Hotels | RestaurantsWarning: Speed Cameras along the M6

M6 TOLL 78.14 Show Map | Hotels | RestaurantsAt Junction 11a take right-hand lanes to continue forward onto the M6 TOLLSignposted The South

83.14 Show Map | Hotels | RestaurantsNorton Canes Service Area (ROAD CHEF)

M42 99.28 Show Map | Hotels | RestaurantsAt Junction 8 (Motorways Merge) continue forward onto the M42

M6 TOLL 99.88 Show Map | Hotels | RestaurantsContinue forward onto the M6 TOLL

M42 100.23 Show Map | Hotels | RestaurantsContinue forward onto the M42

100.56 Show Map | Hotels | RestaurantsWarning: Speed Cameras along the M42

M6 101.43 Show Map | Hotels | RestaurantsAt Junction 7a continue forward onto the M6Signposted London N and E

Traffic blackspot:

Call AA Roadwatch on 84322

109.57 Show Map | Hotels | RestaurantsCorley Service Area (WELCOME BREAK)

A14 125.87 Show Map | Hotels | RestaurantsBranch left, then continue forward onto the A14Signposted Felixstowe

126.47 Show Map | Hotels | RestaurantsAt roundabout take the 2nd exit onto the A14Signposted Felixstowe, Kettering

143.57 Show Map | Hotels | RestaurantsRothwell Lodge Service Area

A4300 145.08 Show Map | Hotels | RestaurantsLeave the A14 at junction 7, then at roundabout take the 3rd exit onto the A4300Signposted Kettering

B5323 145.61 Show Map | Hotels | RestaurantsTurn right onto Gipsy Lane - B5323Signposted Loddington

A6013 146.41 Show Map | Hotels | RestaurantsTurn left onto the A6013

A6003 146.70 Show Map | Hotels | RestaurantsUnder railway bridge then at traffic signals continue forward

146.89 Show Map | Hotels | RestaurantsAt traffic signals turn right then immediately leftSignposted All routes

147.08 Show Map | Hotels | RestaurantsAt traffic signals turn right onto London Road then immediately

147.12 Show Map | Hotels | RestaurantsAt traffic signals continue forwardSignposted Other routes

147.58 Show Map | Hotels | RestaurantsAt roundabout take the 2nd exit onto the A6003

147.76 Show Map | Hotels | RestaurantsAt roundabout take the 1st exit onto the A6003Signposted Other routes A6, A14

147.97 Show Map | Hotels | RestaurantsAt traffic signals continue forward onto the A6003Signposted Other routes A6, A14

148.08 Show Map | Hotels | RestaurantsArrive on Barton Road

Section time 2:36, Total time 2:36

I was hoping to meet up with the Manchester crew to travel down with but looking at there map its say 2 hours+,where as coming from Sheffield its more like an hour and half,so il just meet people there??

what will i do just tell the people at the gate what club im with??

• 2 weeks later...
I was hoping to meet up with the Manchester crew to travel down with but looking at there map its say 2 hours+,where as coming from Sheffield its more like an hour and half,so il just meet people there??

what will i do just tell the people at the gate what club im with??

Yeah just tell this and they will point you in the right direction mate.

Ok guys the infamous bourke is coming but obviously has no car, who is donating one of their passenger seats for him?????????

Boys dont get lost without me LMFAO an save me a slot as i will not be ther till friday evening :thumbsup: an dont forget J7 on the A14 comes up quick!!!!!!!!

I've got your space sorted mate :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, have you any idea what time you will be hitting this destination?? as maybe we could meet up with you "here" and go in with you guys :p more the merrier and all that :p

I will be comeing off the m1 @ junction 19 and heading down the a14.

qoute cheshireglanza....

A4300 145.08 Show Map | Hotels | RestaurantsLeave the A14 at junction 7, then at roundabout take the 3rd exit onto the A4300Signposted Kettering

B5323 145.61 Show Map | Hotels | RestaurantsTurn right onto Gipsy Lane - B5323Signposted Loddington

Ok guys the infamous bourke is coming but obviously has no car, who is donating one of their passenger seats for him?????????

Aren't you sweet :).

Can i just check if i have a lift to JAE off some kind soul from the Manchester lot :).

Bourkey

Guest cheshireglanza
Lol I have my little bro coming to but hes in the back with the tent :)

Will you need me to come get you?

luke how is craig getting to you chris leaving his car at craigs james could jump in with them then