I'm after an exhaust, Cannot bring myself to sell the GT to be honest must have been a mad stage i was going through!

What Exhausts are out the for a Budget of £300 Maximum ?

I know the Japspeed one's but heard people saying they've had to heat wrap them to prevent them from knocking!! So would rather get a Better one if possible... Would like a Nur Spec but there rather expensive and i don't really like spending money! I'm tight haha

ive got a 3inch custom one for sale with nur spec back box.may need slight alteraton to suit ep82 want £200 for it.pm me if your interested

Thanks for the offer mate but would prefer one to just fit straight on to be honest

Camskill do them for just over £300 and I think they're like Blitz replicas or something.

Cool cheer's mate will have a look now

Camskills basically do Japspeed / Jperformance which is practically a Blitz Nur Spec replica.

I have a Japspeed cat back on my V, and I have to say, it is spot on money and build wise, oh, forgot it sounds awesome too!

Camskills basically do Japspeed / Jperformance which is practically a Blitz Nur Spec replica.

I have a Japspeed cat back on my V, and I have to say, it is spot on money and build wise, oh, forgot it sounds awesome too!

Thanks for saying that as i've just got one of TM-Developments lol