Manga Graphics Car Wrap - Track Slut!

After a really good track weekend at Japfest 2 and looking through loads of cool photos of the starlets on track, i have been toying with the idea on getting my car wrapped. My car is black so its pritty forgettable when you see it on track, I really liked the Jap Manga on the cars (seen some on the drift cars) and i think im gonna get that done.

Car is being made into a track slut now so its unlikely im ever gonna sell it on as im having to much fun with it, has anyone dressed any Starlets up with crazy jap anime?

Just want the car so it looks cool and its easy to spot me :p, im thinking Manga graphics slapped on the car with some loud coloured wheels (im buying Matts green ones from him, but may spray them!). Its kinda difficult to think of a theme but as its based on fast track action, i guess graphics which incorporate speed actions would be good (when they go mental and have lines in the background) open to anything!

Anyone with any ideas would be greatly welcomed as I need to try and get some design together, although i do want to steer clear of the fast and furious look if you get me :D

Cheers

Craig

you could go for a beano or marvel comic book theme (saw it on someones centre console)

or these are a few cool ideas

wrap.jpg

vinyl-wrap-303-confusion-in-blue-3.jpg

smart-expressions-plaid-vinyl-wrap.jpg

lotustiger.jpg

or make it look like a haynes manual cutaway

986-Cutaway.jpg

or a daft idea ............ (definatly get noticed)

47184929-607e-02000180-.jpg

Harlequin3.jpg

hope theres something interesting here

manga graphics would look good with some tasty wheels, there is a design going spare form another forum i'm on:

viking.jpg

its designed by a guy called mook, this was originally for a soarer, his stuff is amazing, second to none quality

check his stuff out at skewer.co.uk

manga graphics would look good with some tasty wheels, there is a design going spare form another forum i'm on:

viking.jpg

its designed by a guy called mook, this was originally for a soarer, his stuff is amazing, second to none quality

check his stuff out at skewer.co.uk

Mook is a legend, im dying to get my buggy finished so i can hand it over to him for Graphics! :p