Look What I Fitted A Tyre To Today!

Fitted a tyre for one of our regulars today, was the scariest job i've ever had to do. Mainly due to the fact that the wheel is worth than my car :lol: Tyre size was 285/35/20 RunFlat

Can you guess what its off??

40992_462386320773_705265773_6456854_2809274_n.jpg

For those of you that dont know its off a GTR, and it quite possibly the most awesome thing ive ever fitted a tyre too :) I dont have any pics of the car yet as it hasnt been in yet hes just bought the wheels down loosely. But its booked in for four new Bridgestones on the 6th so ill make sure i get some pics then!!

Also check this out!!

41356_462386285773_705265773_6456853_4251676_n.jpg

Grooves in the wheel so that the tyre dosent slip on the rim and cause any traction issues. Meaning no wheel spin :p the engineering they put into the tyre/wheels alone is redicilous.

Some of you may have seen the car at Japfest 2 on Sunday it was the Silver Miltek sponsered one that was blasting round the track for most of the day. He'll also be at Trax on the 5th to chew up the track again. And ive been promised a passenger ride round Silverstone in it after doing a good job for him which i cannot wait for :D

Ill get some pics of the car itself on the 6th of September when it comes in for its four new tyres and fast road set-up ready for the Nurburgring!!

It's not a Skyline! Skyline's are full on Hairy chested Beastly bite you head of man's car's.. This is Automatic, V6, Xbox with Wheels so your nan can drive it haha

And hope you filled it back up with Nitrogen! haha

Mate its a Skyline, just cuz it dont say it on the back anymore :) We all know it really is one though. There just so full of awesome!!

And yeah mate filled back up with Nitrogen and had all the fitting dots back in the correct place and even used top Quality balance weights on it too. And used my Meguiars polishing cloth to clean it up after i was done :lol:

wow, what an over engineered wheel!

Yeah its mental, just imagine how much time has been spent engineering the wheel alone ;)

lmfao! My starlet has 185/70/13 on it lol

This tyre is 100mm wider then mine.

:rolleyes: ;) There not the biggest ive seen but they are huge!!

SICK.

Not put those pics up yet dude. Will soon. Need this stupid video up too ;)

Mitch

No worries mate only want them for my work file, keeping pics of every awesome car i do.

Fishy - That immense, we had a M3 with a Carbon roof in the other week was gorgeous. Its getting nice cars in that make you want to go to work in the morning. Especially with our place because you never know what the next car in is gonna be!!

Some of you may have seen the car at Japfest 2 on Sunday it was the Silver Miltek sponsered one that was blasting round the track for most of the day. He'll also be at Trax on the 5th to chew up the track again. And ive been promised a passenger ride round Silverstone in it after doing a good job for him which i cannot wait for ;)

Ill get some pics of the car itself on the 6th of September when it comes in for its four new tyres and fast road set-up ready for the Nurburgring!!

Nice little perk of your job getting shotgun in that :rolleyes:

Cant wait until I am qualified and working on some top race cars, hopefully!!!