Im No starlet newbie, ive had 4 ep82s and 2 4age kp61s, but this is the first build ive put on UKSC. I currently have 2 starlets, this one and a more extreme track gt. This starlet was destined for the scrap heap and was bought as a doner car for an ep85 conversion, but after looking over it, it was decided id have this car in exchange for the work done on the ep85, not a bad deal for both parties, as the car was just £500. It was in a bit of a sorry state when we got it back to my workshop, would not run, and looked fairly tatty, with interior trims missing, green mould on the body and horribly painted wheels! After a bit of work, and buying some parts, and doing a lot of fabrication, shes looking something like this:

P8230033.jpg

P8230032.jpg

P8230031.jpg

P8230030.jpg

P8230029.jpg

P8230028.jpg

P8230027.jpg

P8230026.jpg

P8230025.jpg

P8230024.jpg

P8230023.jpg

Hope those pics arent too big! Need to get new number plates front and rear, the rear was drilled so it was well offset in the holder before i got it i assure you! Also want to respray the front bumper and bonnet, which are letting the car down

Im going to be fitting emanage blue to this soon, running 1 bar on the ct9 that i took off my very first gt, ( which is now the track car). It had my own fmic kit, and a 3" custom exhaust, twin box to keep the noise down. Ive ported a stock mani for now, but will be making a mild steel tubular externally gated mani in the future. Also got plans to change the wheels for something 15 inch for better clearance on the unforgiving cornish back lanes! Hope you like!

Nice mate, nice to see you got another starlet, remember you from tgtt, and have seen pics of your other starlets which were awesome too! :wacko:

I take it you sold that gorgeous Ps13?

Nice mate, nice to see you got another starlet, remember you from tgtt, and have seen pics of your other starlets which were awesome too! :wacko:

I take it you sold that gorgeous Ps13?

Yes sold her a month or so ago, sad day, but hopefully should have a good bit of fun in this, I just hope i dont get too carried away with it like i did my other gts, im adding parts to keep it a sensible road car, its going to have a decent stereo, and a full interior, got a recaro recliner as the drivers seat which is nice and comfy!

Looks nice mate and sounds like she is in good hands :D

Thanks, got all my emanage bits now, gonna look at installing that over the weekend, got my old maps from a few of my previous gt's so will use one of those and get it checked and tweaked down at enginetuner, got the Fog light to wire up then its MOT time.

you only live like 10mins away and i havent seen any of the starlet lol.

Im looking forward to what you do :D

p.s i just got your pm on tgtt i will get the rest of the parts and then drop you a pm :D

you only live like 10mins away and i havent seen any of the starlet lol.

Im looking forward to what you do :D

p.s i just got your pm on tgtt i will get the rest of the parts and then drop you a pm :D

Thats because neither of my current ones are on the road! soon hoping to change that though, yeah ok mate, we need to talk exhausts too..

• 4 months later...

Long time no update, Emanage is installed, hybrid bought, D2 coilover fitted, and ive made up this mani,

IMG_0281.jpg

IMG_0282.jpg

oem ct9 position, this is made of 5mm mild steel steam tube, it aint cracking! Just waiting for my mate to face the engine flange and ill be bolting it all back together and mapping :(

Mani looks nuts mate!!

It is pretty large runner wise for a ct9, i hope it wont affect the spool too much though because ive used 32mm runners instead of 38mm which is what i normally use, usually for bigger power/turbos. Ive made up the intercooler pipe and the front mount airfilter pipe too to fit with the glanza aluminum rad i got, cant wait to get her back together!