• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Consider yourselves warned!!! Anyone fannyin about will answer to Dave! This location is fine with me!

Time?

Phil.

any time suits me

DIRECTIONS

If coming off motor way, follow all directions for Craigavon Area Hospital. at the hospital take left and head for lurgan,

At the first roundabout after craigavon hospital take left and head down past kernan playing fields, then take left and into the cemetary car park

If anyone needs any further directions then just let me know.

I was down at this car park tonite to check it out for bumps for all you low runners, unfortunatly they have put a sign up to say Private car park.

Its not gonna be able to happen here unfortunatly, an alternative location will have to be found elsewhere by someone else.

There's been a lot of construction work going on but I'm sure someone can do a quick drive-by and scope out suitability?

jay it ll be fine they are stopping for 2 weeks over christmas from wat i ve been told!! (peace for a week!! :lol: )

the same place as the last TGTT meet there wont be a problem with const work its down nearer the odessey!!

sorry lads i havent had time to get on here to discuss anything. joz would 12 suit you? take you an hour gettting to newry again .

Sorry to say I cant make it this Saturday peeps :lol:

I work for my family business and they have told me they want me there early at 2pm so not much I can do about it. Busiest day of the Year ffs...

If I am going to a meet I want to take my time and not be rushed etc and take time to catch up with everyone like a mini jae installment.

I will be at the first NI meet in 2007 so keep your eyes peeled and we shall organise that so it will be huuuuge!!!

Car will be bigger and better by then...

Plz don't let me spoil it for you guys ok and please let me off this time hehe...

I'll be there in soul! :p Sorry for making anyone disgruntled as I do know some of you were looking forward to meeting me, trust me I really want to put names to faces too so don't think Im pullin a fast one k, nothing more would make me proud than to show off my beastie to some real enthusiasts and some who I consider to be mates :lol:

All the best for Chrimbo and Xmas...

Yours

Joz

Gotta love that word 'Disgruntled'

Ok i dunno where this last meet was, but i know where the odyssey is and i know where the docks are so i'll get in the general area and ring one of you, alternativly if theres an address i can put it into the satnav and bobs your uncle :lol:

Is it the big carpark right beside the oddyssey?