G-V's Forged 99 Glanza

that looks class lad have u it running yet ?

cheers lads. aye had it out a few times. due to the friggin snow i havnt had a chance to give the engine bay or that a good polishing. boost controller is due to arrive at the post office today or tomorrow i would have thought. blitz dsbc spec r, going to pay my mate for the emanage ultimate tonight, then lookout for a lsd somewhere, then mapped just after christmas by steven at jap imports 4 u with the launch control set in YEYYYYY....!! also got a black bonnet scoop? should i fit it?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
aww very nice lad yea am in the middle of gettin a td04 sorted for my glanza. yeaa launch control is the shit lik she will go well once u have dat in her lik. yea it the scoop lad it will suit it well

Got the blitz dsbc fitted there, also I think I'm going to get a few bolts and washers to raise the bonnet a tad lol

Cars looking good mate looks like a lot of time has been spent on here in such a short space of time keep it up buddy :rolleyes: ohh and by reading your thread that jam manifold dosnt sound promissing :)

i was awaiting a jam manifold for this car, but there person, who is on this site, messed us about, and we never recieved the kit. but the other glanza we have had a jam manifold on it and all the other bits and bobs am sellin on another thread.

what sort of power u making dude am gettin the same wepr setup would be interesting to see what power your making ?

i put out 195 at 0.8 bar mate at autotune in ballymena last week. its off the road now getting forgggged by momentum motorsport very soon!!

i put out 195 at 0.8 bar mate at autotune in ballymena last week. its off the road now getting forgggged by momentum motorsport very soon!!

thats a goof result lad u shuda seen what it made at a bar. oo really very nice wont be long before your boostin 1.4 bar lol

• 3 weeks later...

lol cheers lad, away working in england at the minute, was up at east coast customs there this mornin, bought a competition clutch, forged wiseco 74.5mm pistons, scat rods, arthena steel headgasket, arp headbolts. paid steven scullion a trip too and put a deposit down on a link g4 ecu, and also bought spuddys quaife diff off toyota gtturbo. crazy crazy. only home for one day every two weeks, not a bad days spending wouldnt you say? lol il get pics in 2 weeks of everything.

by the way, sold the blitz dsbc spec r, on the lookout for a hks evc6?? anyone

stg4clutch.png

Stage 4 Ceramic 6 Pad Sprung Clutch Kit

This cerametalic assembly, utilising and ultra high performance double spring, six rivet carriage is perfect for ease of gear transition with much higher than stock horsepower. This disk, complimented by a performance pressure plate, copes well with up to 250% increase in torque capacity.

These clutches are ideal for high horsepower applications and have been proven to hold over 280lb/ft and constant launching.

The 1620 Series Cermetallic clutch kit includes a performance pressure plate, a six puck high torque sprung disc with Ceramic buttons, all applicable bearings, and the appropriate alignment tool.

black bonnet scoop, tm developments purple 30mm x 330mm decal purchased, also purchased a trd developments decal, sti inside decal, boost inside decal and a 4efte inside decal. decision time, what ones to put on, where and what ones to just scrap lol

also got tm developments resevoir covers, new out cv boot kits.

really want a hks evc 6 for the look of it, but i hear the greddy profec b is the best??? so might hold out to get it

the side and rear windows are tinted, so bought some of these decals in black and white incase i decide to throw some on the windows... sooooo anyone care to help me decide what ones to use, and where to put them, and what to bin?

got black tm developments resevoir covers also pictured.

was think the tm-developments sticker on the rear window under the brake light on spoiler, the racing developments trd sticker above the front left headlight, and maybe a black sti inside or black boost inside sticker on the boot lid, bottom right. oppinions?

just purchased! 3 way pod pillar, and 3 gauges, which now leaves me with a hks bosst gauge, oil temp, oil pressure, volt and a gauge i think which is for fueling and whther its running lean or not. havnt a clue as of yet. also purchased the sandwhich plates, two cv joints, magnecor leads. pics soon

spec so far;

wiseco low copression 74.5mm pistons

scat rods

arp head bolts studs

acl race bearings

athena 1.4mm steel headgasket

stage 4 competition clutch

wepr td04 evolution m/s manifold with ex/wastegate

wepr td04 s/s downpipe

wepr td04 screamer pipe

td04l turbo internal gate welded

blitz lm front mount intercooler

5zigen exhaust system

tanabe coilovers

speedline sr's 15"

cusco front and rear strut brace

quaife diff

air filter relocation kit with k&n ir filter

boost gauge and oil temp gauge with oil tem and pressure sandwich plate

walbro fuel pump

few bits im in middle of paying off;

link g4 storm ecu

rc engineering 550cc injectors

sard rr fpr

alot more spec to come very soon i hope

full toyota gasket set

Looks good g-v. You went for the g4 link then, be good to see what power you getting with all the bits you've bought keep up the good work and get some videos up of it running!

yeah im building it up for lots of meets, car shows like japfest etc and to run it at bishopscourt, but when its built, i think im for buying a wepr godzilla kit. all going well.