Help Engine Cutting After Fitting My Td04 Not Fuel Cut

ok basically just started testeing my td04 turbo running standard ecu with sard fpr set at 2.5 bar now its running external wastegate and ive set it at 0.6 bar and it holds boost perfect with no creep but sometimes when accelerating hard the car cuts but it doesnt feel nothing like fuel cut its not harsh like fuel cut and its not spiking has any 1 got any ideas? ,map sensor etc???

thanks Dean

May sound tiny, but think about it, with a big gap the sark has to jump further, and if your running a bigger turbo with a bigger volume of air at the same psi, then your goin to blow the spark out.

Simple logistics buddy

Yeah your right it is logical :(

But there's quite a lot more to it, from what I've read, when running big power then a tiny gap is suitable.

do you even read what was said.

the guy mentioned, more boost, means the gap needs to be smaller,

then you say the same thing as him.

to the poster off the thread,

have you pulled your plugs? sounds like whats been mentioned, are the plugs wet?

how did you set the fpr, as there are different settings for wether the vacuum pipe is on or off.

thanks for the replys guys its still cutting dizzy and rotor arm are fine leads arnt that old but ive got some new spark plugs to go in but its weird because its not creeping at all the cut is very similar to fuel cut but not as harsh just feels like ive taken my foot off the throttle? if its not sorted before jae il take some 1 for a spin to see what they think?

thanks for the replys guys its still cutting dizzy and rotor arm are fine leads arnt that old but ive got some new spark plugs to go in but its weird because its not creeping at all the cut is very similar to fuel cut but not as harsh just feels like ive taken my foot off the throttle? if its not sorted before jae il take some 1 for a spin to see what they think?

i have the same problem, when i changed fuel pump and injector, the prob is solved.

295 injector to 440cc injector and warllbro pump.. i think may be your engine cant get enough fuel...