Meets suggestion

Was doing research about car clubs as part of my graphics coursework... went on the Lancer Register site and found that each region has its' own organiser, as well as a track day organiser and a national shows organiser... i think this is quite a good idea! Seeing as on most regional meet forums there is one or two people who always try to get people to meet but everyone else is like meh. Do you think we should implement this on here?

I'm assuming that the organiser is the one responsible for arranging the meet e.g. getting everyone together, phoning up the place where people are meeting (for example) and sorting out other details. It would make everything a bit more organised rather than people waffling around trying to arrange people to meet.

Comments/opinions?

i didn't mean make them a moderator for the status, it's just so that everyone would know they're the organiser/co-ordinator, hence why i mentioned having forum-specific ones rather than with mod privileges over the whole board B)