Eid Mubarak!

To all the muslims and non muslims, I wish you all a happy Eid.

Have fun and enjoy.

For those who are unaware of what Eid is, it is the first Eid of the year which is known as Eid Al-Fitr. It marks the end of the month of Ramadan, which is the month in which Muslims fast every day from sunrise to sunset. To celebrate this day, family and friends gather and exchange gifts/money, then settle down to a massive feast.

:D

To all the muslims and non muslims, I wish you all a happy Eid.

Have fun and enjoy.

For those who are unaware of what Eid is, it is the first Eid of the year which is known as Eid Al-Fitr. It marks the end of the month of Ramadan, which is the month in which Muslims fast every day from sunrise to sunset. To celebrate this day, family and friends gather and exchange gifts/money, then settle down to a massive feast.

:D

wey hey! well done guys

cheers for the explantion faisal. i was gunna ask about it, is a was sure iddy put a thing up not long ago about eid, and i thought it was only an annual thing? how many are there per year?

and do you guys have ramadan easy in the uk? as there is less hours of sunlight per day, than for example in the middle east.

cheers for the explantion faisal. i was gunna ask about it, is a was sure iddy put a thing up not long ago about eid, and i thought it was only an annual thing? how many are there per year?

and do you guys have ramadan easy in the uk? as there is less hours of sunlight per day, than for example in the middle east.

Hey mate, so there are two eids we celebrate each year. One is Eid Al-Fitr which is mentioned in my previous post, and the other is Eid Al-Adha. Which is the

second and final Eid celebration of the year, "It commemorates the completion of the Hajj pilgrimage. Although only pilgrims in Mecca participate in the Hajj

fully, Muslims around the world join them in celebrating Eid Al-Adha".

I guess compared to the middle east we would have it pretty easy, although every year ramadhan is a month earlier then the previous year.

So next year will be a test for those fasting, including the years to come.

Eid Mubarak all my muslim brothers and sisters :D My local community (Mainly Muslim) went crazy, burnouts on the high street and all sorts, free food and drink, DJing, dancing in the streets haha, love itt!

Have a great Eid and tuck in on some fooooood!

Shafz.

Khair Mubarak and Eid Mubarak to the rest of you. :p

For the last 30 days those who have fasted (such as me and others on here) have not eaten from dawn to dusk, so that's from around 3-4am til 8-9pm. No food, water, chewing gum, toothpaste - nothing. Sounds pretty hard but it has gone better than expected. :D

EID MUBARAK everyone....whos going manchester lol ?? myt see some of you there haa

Only if I feel like seeing a set of twats who give us all a bad name, and use Eid as an excuse to get pissed and run around like chavs although Islam doesn't allow drinkin.. :D Set of jokers right there.

dawn was around 6am today iddy, you could have squezed another 2 hours of food in there lol.

i know when i studied, there wer alot of saudi's on my course, and the most of them slept from 4pm after college, untill 10 pm, and then satyed awake all night, when they had there meals, and ate at intervals, and then when it got to around 7am they had there last meal. they seemed quite proud of the idea lol.,

i dont know if i would stick to it. what is the main reasoning around it? cleansing the body or something?

Im going with my fam does that make me a twat?.....he was mearly saying thats the shit which accumilates there on this day of happiness our imam (priest as it were) tells us young-uns specificaly year in year out not to go it just creates a bad image....they still go and cuase havoc cant even get a decent falooda nowadays without waiting for the mameh to clear the streets

^ it brings us closer to god, self conrol...way i see it is even when were fasting were lucky we have food to luck forward to all our blessed mothers are cooking amazing food as we come home compared to the poor out there who dont even have food to look forward to....it give us a reality check basically brings us down to earth not to waste food be greatful for what we have...cleanses the body so on n so forth

Im going with my fam does that make me a twat?.....he was mearly saying thats the shit which accumilates there on this day of happiness our imam (priest as it were) tells us young-uns specificaly year in year out not to go it just creates a bad image....they still go and cuase havoc cant even get a decent falooda nowadays without waiting for the mameh to clear the streets

^ it brings us closer to god, self conrol...way i see it is even when were fasting were lucky we have food to luck forward to all our blessed mothers are cooking amazing food as we come home compared to the poor out there who dont even have food to look forward to....it give us a reality check basically brings us down to earth not to waste food be greatful for what we have...cleanses the body so on n so forth

thank you very much

bro lets not get in to the convo about what islam allows and disallows and talkin of twats do you rember last Eid i sent u a pm sayin u gunna be there and u was lyk yeh if ma gts on the road....so does that mean your a twat??

Yeah I went, and saw what all the 'hype' was about!

dawn was around 6am today iddy, you could have squezed another 2 hours of food in there lol.

i know when i studied, there wer alot of saudi's on my course, and the most of them slept from 4pm after college, untill 10 pm, and then satyed awake all night, when they had there meals, and ate at intervals, and then when it got to around 7am they had there last meal. they seemed quite proud of the idea lol.,

i dont know if i would stick to it. what is the main reasoning around it? cleansing the body or something?

As Asad said, also teachers how to control out desires and of course patience.

I would never even think about going to Wimmy Road with my family on Eid day, maybe years ago but hell no in this day and age.

Each to their own I suppose. I'll spend most of the day working on my car, no doubt. :D

Have a good ones lads, whatever you do.. :p

We go together, get some food/desert or what ever and come home no one dare say shit.....dont ever go with mates or anything its just an argument for a fight

Main thing is we read morning prayer n jummah...can do what ever yous like iddy lad thats a plan wish i could come join ya always wanted to paint shame compressor costs too much

Eid Mubarak everyone!!! dont want to get involved but only thing decent on wimi road is the cars really. You do get the fools and stuff but we aint to judge really what they get up to at end of the day! some people like it some dont. I may have a walk down to see the cars and go for dessert! Moonlight!!