Looks like ive hit problems already :)

On tuesday i was on my way to get tints, and on the way my car overheated. It was because there was no coolent in the engine.

After putting in water and letting it cool down i missed my appointment for tints and just headed back home

This was the first time ive broken down, not the best of experiences lol, but we all learn from mistakes

On the A406 ^_^

14092010410.jpg

14092010413.jpg

Anyway after that i had a look at all the other fluids, and looks like i need more powersteering fluid.

i just had a service a couple of months ago and ive only driven 800 miles, and the oil in the car is already black!

So that needs cleaning an changing

Anup

Yh amjad im going to that now, i never did that before because ive never had a problem

I have no clue what oil was put in last time, it was done dodgy cause my rents are cheap

They've learnt their lesson aswell ^_^

My dad said we'll empty the oil and put in some really thin oil to clean out all the 'gunk' and crap, run it for a few days and drain that again and put in normal oil with a magnetic sump just incase

any other tips people?

Anup