my 85 so far has come to around £2800 that includes the car, engine td04 kit all the looms ecu gt bonnet, bumpers, fenders from idrees and all i need is a clutch and intercooler then im done.

It the same with glanza.co.uk ep85 i know his is td04 but he's wanting £5.495 for his. It is clean but its never ever worth that much.

yea ive noticed the prices for the two turbo eps and they are both inflated imo

i say to customers that inport to budget for 3.5k all in thats everything included donor car in that price.

so where 4300 comes from i dont know.

at the end of the day its how much someone is willing to pay i suppose.

its always going to be hard to put a price on them tbh. mine owes me about 3k so far (including the car) and ive still got a lot to buy including brakes, management, looms, interior, guages, new gaskets, and i need to buy a new cylinder head(mines cracked) and do the HG, need to find a glanza bonnet and have my whole front end painted then theres labour for the conversion then getting it mapped then eventually coilovers(when they come down in price) and prob some other things along the way so ive still got a fair bit of spending to do.

i couldnt put a price on mine when its done, but thats just the way it is when you modify cars

but if you can do all the work yourself and keep it as a sleeper it could be done for around 3k easy

yeh, i thought it was a bit overpriced.

i think people are just looking for a quick buck, Glanza.co.uk more or less said that on his car, he built it to sell, its been done cheap, somehting else he admitted, and then it got a sky high price.

im tempted to get one, but i would like to know what sort of power the tranny can take, but im not too keen on being the tester for this, for it all to go tits up not much over 300bhp.

i think as said, the 85 is the cheapest way to do it. just depends of you can get all the other bits cheap enough.