Hi,

Basically ive been getting more interested in this new HellaFlush Phase which seems to be a growing and up coming style, its basically suttle cars slammed on nice alloys with camber, and i want to do it with my glanza!! =D

I just wanted to know if anyone has any pictures of really low glanza's i could check out that are slammed on coilovers?

Ive got apex coilovers on atm, i wanted to know aswell how do i go by getting camber on my wheels?

Another problenm ive got a Nurberg Spec R Full Exhaust on to and i think i may have to change system if i want to go really low as the backbox is huge!!

Thanks

Matt.

• 4 months later...

HellaFlush aint that simple unfortunately pal :)

If your arches arent absolutely flush with your tyres/wheels then it aint hellaflush. Theres a lot to consider when doing it and I think you'll struggle in the UK bigtime without air ride. Camber isnt always necessary either.

I'm not saying don't do it, because I'd love to do it as well. But do your research into it bigtime! :D Otherwise you could end up spending a lot of money and end up with no good outcome at the end

EDIT: For fucks sake I've done it again! Forgot how old this thread was :D

Sorry team!

xxx