Young Drivers Banned At Night

fuck off!! but thats for newly qualified people anyway? Its just gone over a year since i passed my test :thumbsup: And all is good and clean, despite driving a glanza for 6months

but i did pizza deliveries aswell and still do, often finish work at 2am

The brains behind our country haven't got the first frickin clue about how to actually run a country. Blair took us to Afghan and started a war, Brown dug us into a deep black moneyless hole, and now Cameron won't let us go out at night. This country is now royally fucked. Seriously, as soon as these driving laws change/get any worse, i'm migrating.

These people(c*nts) who run our country run us into the ground.. make us jobless make us poor..

put stupid bills like this forward.. proposal's.. my ar*e they should be slapped about the head..

they dont take things from the right perspective... if you want to lower the numbers of death take a leaf out swedens books.. these guys wont allow you to drive until your able to handle your car... their driving test is a REAL driving test.. to see if your capable to handle a car...

Driver learning methods need to be looked at.... how to manage cars when in certain weather how to control a car going astray...

AOP Drivers Late night bans should be proposed... their retired and constantly a liability..

Lets take this case from my neck of the woods. a 2 second drive away...

2 girls go to pick up a friend from the airport... on the way back they die along with the oap WHO was driving up the wrong side of the motorway... i drive this every time i go to my brothers... theres just no way in hell you could mistake it to be a turn off!!!!!!!

http://news.stv.tv/scotland/west-central/1...crash-in-troon/

read the above...

OAP's should not be permitted to drive.. not without someone being there.. if you are an aop and reading this and want to make complaint???? DEAL WITH IT. get your sodding cup of tea and get to bed...

Stuff it.. im still on a rant...

List of old people stuff that pisses me off:

1. They are always driving 10mhp slower than the speed limit.

2. They cut you up if they forget what turn off their local shop is.

3. Commen sence on the road to an oap is straight out the window.

4. When "fuel shortages" are on the news... the old ones that BARELY drive their cars are at the petrol stations at the crack of dawn to fill up their full tank to then drive it home and leave it there till its next mot...

i have more but i need to pick up this phone call...