Weston Seafront Meet

Hey guys, me and Starlet88 are setting up this meet after several accounts of "we should get a meet going" so here it is.

6pm on the seafront of Weston Super Mare on Sunday 17th October.

This is a club meet for UKSC and Starlets and Paseos are more than welcome, as is current cars of Previous Starlet Owners. As UKSC is a friendly club, we require the meet to be the same. All litter must be placed in bins placed locally, or just leave it in your car. No fooling about as we don't want to get a police reputation - we may make this a regular thing.

Get ya names down - plenty of time to plan ahead.

1. Galliano

Sam

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, me and Starlet88 are setting up this meet after several accounts of "we should get a meet going" so here it is.

6pm on the seafront of Weston Super Mare on Sunday 17th October.

This is a club meet for UKSC and Starlets and Paseos are more than welcome, as is current cars of Previous Starlet Owners. As UKSC is a friendly club, we require the meet to be the same. All litter must be placed in bins placed locally, or just leave it in your car. No fooling about as we don't want to get a police reputation - we may make this a regular thing.

Get ya names down - plenty of time to plan ahead.

1. Galliano

2.Starlet88 ( get in 2 so far ) :thumbsup:

Sam

Come on guys, lets have some south wales members, bristol, devon, wiltshire etc etc.. theres loads of us and we need to get something going - lets beat the manchester lot :thumbsup:

Well you lot r a let down , people r always moaning that we should have a meet, as sam says theres loads ov us near!

I propose money for fuel ;)

Katy, whack it back on, I think you copied and pasted the list wrong :p

Come on, bump for southwales and Southwestians :D

And Paul, we would, but I can't justify going alllll the way up to manchester for a day meet to be fair. Its further than JAE and that was a 450 mile round trip.