I Think Its A T25 Turbo?

is the t25 turbo limited to like 300hp? this is what i got told. im currently on 0.5 bar im sure its at 180hp. got told if i turn up ene more will blow the engine. so if this is true what sort of modds can be done to the car produce more BHP?

Stock non roller bearing T25 is about 230-240hp. Their bigger brother (T28) can do about 300hp

My analysis is based on their performance on SX's.

To support more boost you'll need more fuel. Larger injectors and a remap.

If the engine on your car is stock, pushing more than 220hp can put strain on the standard internals.

thankyou for the infomation!

All depends on the wheel trims, housing sizes etc, the t25 & t28 were put on several cars like, the fiat coupe, varies rovers, s13, s14, s15, pulsar. A t28 from a pulsar will push over 300hp, but it has a large turbine housing .86ar aswell as larger wheels so it will take a while to spool on a 1.3, from my personal experience I found the best t25/28 to suit a 4e is from a s14 or s15 with a .64 rear housing, I made 268bhp @ just over one bar & I upped the boost to 1.5bar, it was alot quicker but I never got it back on the rollers. If your upping the boost I would advise getting it rebuilt with a 360 degree bearing & stagger gap seals, as the turbine seal often goes if the boost is increased especially on an older unit

Also some skylines used these units with ceramic turbine wheels, with regards to this I wouldnt up the boost at all as the turbine is only bonded to the shaft, a friend of mine tried to up the boost on one but the turbine wheel seperated from the shaft & was rattling around in exhaust lol.