Southwest Jdm Invasion...

Right guys and girls my mate runs a Dub meet in my town of Taunton on the last sunday of every month, he and most of them hate Jap motors because they are all lame and like slow and heavy cars so i turn up every month for a bit of a giggle. Yesterday i turned up as did a Black Glanza, an MR2 Turbo, a Mitsi Starion and a very rude RX7 and to be fair it was a good laugh but we were very out numbered by hair dressers in skinny jeans driving 6N Polo's so who fancied rounding up a few JDM motors to represent at the next meeting at the end of next month?

:p

Right guys and girls my mate runs a Dub meet in my town of Taunton on the last sunday of every month, he and most of them hate Jap motors because they are all lame and like slow and heavy cars so i turn up every month for a bit of a giggle. Yesterday i turned up as did a Black Glanza, an MR2 Turbo, a Mitsi Starion and a very rude RX7 and to be fair it was a good laugh but we were very out numbered by hair dressers in skinny jeans driving 6N Polo's so who fancied rounding up a few JDM motors to represent at the next meeting at the end of next month?

B)

Count me in! :p

• 2 weeks later...