Yorkshire Meet

Who would be interested? Hopefully on a weekend this month some time...

And where would people like it to be?

Me, Gee, Rick and acturbo91 are from West Yorkshire...i could arrange to get around 3 Starlets to come (cousins from west yorks)

Doncasters only like 40minutes away really so i'd be up for that, there's also Pontefract on a Sunday which is pretty big so we could use that as our meeting place too. I'm up for anywhere really as i can't recall a Yorkshire Starlet meet to date.

Doncasters only like 40minutes away really so i'd be up for that, there's also Pontefract on a Sunday which is pretty big so we could use that as our meeting place too. I'm up for anywhere really as i can't recall a Yorkshire Starlet meet to date.

My bro's up for that one, what time you willing to go though? And we need more Starlet owners..

My bro's up for that one, what time you willing to go though? And we need more Starlet owners..

I'll go on Sunday then dude, could set off around 7pm or something and meet on the M62. I don't know many other Starlet owners locally but try Gee anyways.

I'll go on Sunday then dude, could set off around 7pm or something and meet on the M62. I don't know many other Starlet owners locally but try Gee anyways.

Rick, Gee says this cruise is full of chavs and he says hes never going there again... pointless just the two of us going deffo need more Starlet boys..

So where abouts are you meeting up?

Is it Doncaster?

Is it Sheffield?

Is it Pontefract?

Pontefract if more Starlet boys come