Slipping Clutch And A Lot Of Oil....help

Ive known about this oil being there for about a year now but its never effected anything untill now....

My biting point has slowly been rising up the pedal, and now the clutch has started slipping. Its an exedy 3 puk paddle that was brand new and has only been in a year running circa 200bhp, so i know it should not be dead yet. If it was just the clutch id just get on with it and get another but i think there is a bigger issue with all this oil ive been ignoring.

Pics!!!

dsc00493h.jpg

dsc00494jy.jpg

Now my sump leaks at the pulley side, yet another job ive put off so im guessing it leaks on the clutch side of things too......but could this oil actually be something else, ive read about rear crank seals going. Does this look like the symptoms? I guess it would explain why such a clutch would be slipping, but still bite is at the top of the pedal so i imagine its worn out.

I get a really bad judder when it slips too, its not a smooth slip if you get me?

Any help / advise of where / what to look at would be greatly appriciated and what to do next?

Maybe rear main has contaminated the clutch or pressure plate has failed? gear box has to come off anyway. And my front main has been leaking since I've had my car and needs doing I've even got the seal as well but not had chance to sort it best way to see is get some break and clutch cleaner spay on affected area to wash off all oil and dirt the run on tick over to see if the leak is apparent. Hope it a simple fix for ya and with the right tools gear box can be off in 45mins