Paseopimp Stickers

I have recieved a small batch of testers for the Paseopimp stickers and they are exactly what I was after.

We have one lot as the PaseoPIMP forum style (top right of the screen) and we have some normal font stickers also.

They are relatively small and subtle but add representation to the club :mellow:

So I want names down for colours and style (or both styles) por favor.

Standard colours we can do are

• White
  • Black
  • Red
  • Silver
  • Orange
  • Pink
  • Blue
  • Lime

Or a colour of your choice at extra cost.

For your first requests I will do for free for the UK or outside the UK price of postage. Limit of three stickers each for now as I am going to get a small batch to give out.

I will get pictures of how the stickers look on the car tomorrow.

Name - Style - Colour

1. Michael -

2. PhilGalliano89 -

3. -RDV- -

4. Benjie -

5. Mo3 -

6. Niteryder84 - Forum Style - Black

7. Pal -

8. Gallaman -

9. Ross Martyn -

10. Steed -

11. MattyBacon -

Let me know asap and as soon as I have secured them, I shall PM for addresses to send them out.

Sam

Not got any in green atm mate.

Only got normal font Pink and Normal font White as I have used the others.

Can order some in and send them out to you when the time comes though. You still coming tomorrow? As I still haven't removed the lip yet - its proving to be a bitch unless you have a heat gun or your handy with removing bonding glue..

Sorry man, it is a standard lip but its for the missus - hence why I have the bumper in the first place :)

If you can lend a hand getting the bugger off then by all means come on down, if not then may have to leave it for a bit :mellow:

Its a pain in the backside, I made some progress in the hour ive worked on it today but otherwise not had time.

• 1 month later...