Power FC ep91 base map

does anyone know the settings for the base map, e.g. what bar boost to run etc. im guessing its a ct9 map thats stored on the pfc, has anyone had any dealings with using the power fc. i am waiting for mine to arrive so trying to get all the information i can. i have power fc, harness and commander on the way would like some help from someone who is running one of these on a ct9.

thanks guys all help appreciated

Yer I know what your saying mate and I will do but I need a safe setting so I can take it to be mapped, where did you take yours? Would you recommend them and how much? I know nick at td is now mapping these. Do u know of anywhere in the east midlands? Cheers

Yer I know what your saying mate and I will do but I need a safe setting so I can take it to be mapped, where did you take yours? Would you recommend them and how much? I know nick at td is now mapping these. Do u know of anywhere in the east midlands? Cheers

im from the east mate i took mine to GBH motorsports and they were spot on dude, i think theres a standard map charge everywhere and thats £400 dude

im from the east mate i took mine to GBH motorsports and they were spot on dude, i think theres a standard map charge everywhere and thats £400 dude

Wow £400 :lol: its alot cheep up my way i got mine fully mapped for £200 usualy mappers charge around £60 an hour.

Also why dont you just use your standard ECU untill you get to a mapper i wouldn't start messing about its just not worth it.

400 sounds abit steep. I've asked nick@td for a quote but I'm not sure where he's based? Would drive to get it done if was cheaper and recommended. I will probably use standard ecu until then. Would they charge for fitting the unit cus I could do that myself. I have access to a trailer if need be what you guys think?

No they shouldn't charge you to install it..its just a plug & play harness its not as if they are doing any hard wireing or anything.If nick@td isnt that far from you and hes cheep enuf i would recommend him as he has good feedback for mapping PFC