Where can i get one of these from?

Photo0379.jpg

After changing crank seal and many other things im pretty sure this is the culprit of the oil leak now lol

obv it wasnt that bad but had a good crack in it when i moved it slightly it snapped off

anyone know where i can get one from. is there such thing as an uprated pipe or maybe braided pipe for this?

can get a new one from toyota check nangles build thread jay fitted one to his.....also i think samco do one but iirc its not good for what ever reason...did the roose hose kit not come with one? pop down and ask them which type is best for the application and get something setup or thrown in the kit i for one would defo replace mine as soon as i got the car

can get a new one from toyota check nangles build thread jay fitted one to his.....also i think samco do one but iirc its not good for what ever reason...did the roose hose kit not come with one? pop down and ask them which type is best for the application and get something setup or thrown in the kit i for one would defo replace mine as soon as i got the car

Its not a silicone hose though its a solid pipe reinforced with something inside. i think its like a hard plastic or something. il ask phil if he's had his replaced

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/25mm-90-degree-black...=item2eb0815533

just check that it is 25mm though steve - ebay is your friend

Thanks for that mate but has it got the reinforced plastically bit on the inside. the one on my engine is rock hard rather than a silicone hose lol

Its not a silicone hose though its a solid pipe reinforced with something inside. i think its like a hard plastic or something. il ask phil if he's had his replaced

Thanks for that mate but has it got the reinforced plastically bit on the inside. the one on my engine is rock hard rather than a silicone hose lol

its rock hard because its 15 year old and has had god knows how many litres of hot oil surging through it ;)

Silicone is generally not recommended for oil transfer, as its not very chemically resistance, and is far more porous than the rubber of the stock one, so over time it'll just become sodden and poop.

tell me about it

i wanted a small pipe about 2 inches long no more than 10mm wide and he wanted like £12 for it just cause it had special stuff inside it

£12 for 2 inches. sounds like a fun night at cheshire glanzas house lmao