My piranhas having some dinner

• 2 weeks later...

yeah u wont have a holiday if u keep marine fish water conditions must be checked daily. piranhas are dull they r not the savage fish people think to get em eat that frog i sat watching for least 1 hour they r scared so easily i walk in room and they smash in to glass. my best set up was community fish like angels, with cray fish(lobster looking thing) frog, senegal bircher + small snakeheads there was well over 30 fish in that tank looked well smart angel would come up to the glass wen got in from work, i came in once and the senegal bircher had the small frog half way down its throat with just its legs hanging out the mouth kicking, and the cray fish i saw that grab fish right out water and cut em up n munch em. fish keeping is awesome

yeah u wont have a holiday if u keep marine fish water conditions must be checked daily. piranhas are dull they r not the savage fish people think to get em eat that frog i sat watching for least 1 hour they r scared so easily i walk in room and they smash in to glass. my best set up was community fish like angels, with cray fish(lobster looking thing) frog, senegal bircher + small snakeheads there was well over 30 fish in that tank looked well smart angel would come up to the glass wen got in from work, i came in once and the senegal bircher had the small frog half way down its throat with just its legs hanging out the mouth kicking, and the cray fish i saw that grab fish right out water and cut em up n munch em. fish keeping is awesome

sounds good

im after a fish tank with some interesting creatures but dont want anything tropical as it would probly be dead in few days

any ideas or advise

thanx

sounds good

im after a fish tank with some interesting creatures but dont want anything tropical as it would probly be dead in few days

any ideas or advise

thanx

tropical is easy to look after once you got the water cycle basically just once a week take a 3rd water out for month then ater that keep eye on temp a water conditions it simples mate and is a great hobby depending on wot fish you keep. Start off with a small tank, and look on gumtree there r sum bargains