basically ive just had the arches on my glanza rolled as im wanting to go quite abit lower, i now need some spacers, ive been told 25mm would fit but it looks abit tight so im thinking 20? And also where can I buy these from as im having difficulty finding them for the starlet, cheers

need to no wat size wheels and tyres. and wat offset your rims r too... to offer advie on lowering/clearances

i have 15" rota grids 4x100 tyres are 195/50/15

this is for the backs only as fronts are fine :D

I ran 10mm spacers with the same rims front and back, tbh 20mm+ would have been prefered on the rear.

think i have a pic somewhere...

Edit:

_DSC0204.jpg

not the best pic but shows that the back had loads of room to come out, if yours are rolled aswell i would be willing to push 25mm no probs

yes because the dude who rolled my arches said you could fit 25mm prob even 30mm at a squeeze BUT looks tight, so im just deciding on wether to get 20mm or 25mm dont wana get 20 and ther still abit of room

I ran 10mm spacers with the same rims front and back, tbh 20mm+ would have been prefered on the rear.

think i have a pic somewhere...

Edit:

_DSC0204.jpg

not the best pic but shows that the back had loads of room to come out, if yours are rolled aswell i would be willing to push 25mm no probs

oh yer quite abit of room left still think ill go for the 25mm then, thanks :D recognise that car is it the "beast from the south east" ?? think i saw it up for sale at some point

haha yeah thats the one, went off then got sold on again present owner is on here and has a new build thread up somewhere :D

I would defo say 25mm, if it doesn't scrap they aint wide enough :D :D... just remember to get some proper hubcentric ones not just spacer plates type things

its never ending i wanted my car lower so i bought coilovers, so now the fronts fine, but the backs to high, but i couldnt lower it anymore unless i got a panhard rod and had my arches rolled, so now ive had them rolled the gaps really big so now i need spacers arrgghh lol