Really dont wanna but..

hey guys yet another thread about drifing away from the starlet scene!

well yeah i own a 96' glanza and i do like it but since the bottom end went a couple of months back and i replaced the engine i have ever since been driving it thinking "whats gonna go wrong next" :) i am scared to even take it above 3k revs... -_- and i personally dont feel ownership of a car should be like that! i have had a never ending stream of problems from little to large problems -_-

Mine is running at just short of 200bhp and recently went overhaul at tuning developments to get it there. Running jperformance 2.5" cat back, decat, greddy emanage ultimate mapped to 1 bar on standard ct9, jperformance front mount intercooler ect ect so it is a respectable glanza in any rights!!

So yeah i have been looking at audi s3 quattros and they are really tempting me,

Whats everyones opinions on these and has anyone driven one standard and modded?

Any feedback is welcome guys :p

HELP MEEE lol!

Thanks, Dan

hi mate my mate has an audi 1.8T quatro very nice car but a starlet would deffor beat one in a race but then again the audi is alot nicer to drive feels alot better build quality and much more comfertable!

overall opinion stick with the starlet lol

You could drive any car anticipating somthing to go wrong...

My 17 year old gt is falling to bits at the moment and my engine and drivetrain has over 100k miles on it running 150 bhp... Yet all i can do is take care of it. Regular fluid changes? Warming/cooling and not over revving- being a cock in it.

Dont think about 'what if it goes wrong' otherwise you wont enjoy it. Dont get me wrong, i canr afford a rebuild-time or money.

Dont stress -_- ive realised this and im defo keeping mine for a while now.

Mitch

Danny boy! You can't do this to me!

Who's Glanza will I stylishly park up next to at all the car shows next year? lol

Just get a run around, put the glanza to sleep for the winter and then just drive her on the weekends and at jap club nippon owners squad jap noodle sushi club (or whatever our club is called now -_- ) haha

And to be honest mate, if summats gonna go wrong then it's going to go wrong so you might as well plant your foot and have a lil glanza party. (And that goes for any car.... except the lil glanza party)

And plus you still have taken me out in it since you got it back -_-

I need an outer cv boot by the way, You got one rockin about in your garage somewhere?

The thing people have got to realise is when you start modding cars and changing them from there standard settings/boosts settings etc its going to put more strain on the car/engine/turbo which will affect reliability

its the same with anycar you buy nothing different with the starlet

trust me buy a saxo vtr or something and start modding it then you will see how good starlets are for reliability lol