Whos got the fastest starlet on the forum dudes ??

Animal gt id say. Not the most powerful but done 11.5 at the pod.

Its irish too -_-

x2

No there aren't any that have done a faster time in the UK/Ireland. Not sure about the Malta boys, I think there is someone who has done it faster but he isn't actually on the site.

was going to say all the PP boys have/had absolute monster starlets but animals is truly something amazing

did the tm-developments demo car ever go on the pod

that beast was running serious amounts of power like 440 odd bhp wasnt it?

think tm's is running 323 bhp

pp was up santa pod yesterday was amazing seeing aaron do a phat burnout on the line then hammering it down the strip, the run i saw was 13s due to no grip off the line, which alot of cars were suffering because of "/

Currently running 340 on a 4e but it is a track car not a drag car. I would rather have a good powered track car over a 500bhp drag car any day but each to their own :)

Its good to see some of these boys getting in the 11's and doing the starlets proud -_-

never mind the 11s! am going 10s -_- road legal aswel..give it at go anyway.lol

Currently running 340 on a 4e but it is a track car not a drag car. I would rather have a good powered track car over a 500bhp drag car any day but each to their own -_-

Its good to see some of these boys getting in the 11's and doing the starlets proud -_-

where have i got a figure in the 400's then dave lol didnt you used to have one with them figures. i remember the car when you was braking it had some serious spec lol

was a nite mare place was ramed only done 2 runs 1st i spun up the whole way down and 2nd was just shit changed to ealry need a rev counter was a 12.5 i think but dont worry i will be in the 10s before you mate lol :)-_--_-

stop

sure time i was there only got 4 runs.. hate the Q'n all day.does my head in

you need to get 11s first man then think about doing 10s :p ...lol.lol