Have a tug....its what the internet was invented for!

Done...

i have 6 guitars and a drum kit, i dont get bored! :)

Phil.

I don't have that :p

Refresh the UKSC page every 15 seconds lol

Done, too many times :D

i have a starlet how could i ever be board always something to fix or improve

Done, so much.. Now just waiting for piston rings.

I would watch a film, but I am tired so don't know what to watch as it has to keep me awake. I would try the new american pie, but it has a 2.7 rating :/ http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1263800/

Yep student life sucks, should get on with work I suppose but with the internet lets be honest it just wont happen!!

Been to the gym and uni today so now I am just sat here looking on here, TGTT and Facebook while watching South Park.

Although I have updated my CV for some job hunting so had a pretty good day today.

Yep student life sucks, should get on with work I suppose but with the internet lets be honest it just wont happen!!

Been to the gym and uni today so now I am just sat here looking on here, TGTT and Facebook while watching South Park.

Although I have updated my CV for some job hunting so had a pretty good day today.

by the way are you living at home mate? Lucky if you are!

American Pie 2 on ITV2 at 11pm peeps!!!! Epic film!!!

Ah I can't be arsed going to the common room, it's the only place we can watch legit TV!