i need to clean my interior

Could just use upholstery cleaner to be honest.

Another option is steam cleaning but tis the wrong time of year (too cold so will be damp for ages)

Have the same to do with my GT seats before I fit them (are pretty clean but want them spotless before fitting :lol: )

My dads Sportif use to get used for fast food deliveries and the seats went black as they got used so much, the only thing that cleaned them was washing them with fairy liquid properly, but couldnt be arsed doing all of the interior so just got some GT's!!

tryed today with 1001, did nothing realy.

me and my dad are guna try as you say with fabric cleaner and stuff, then perhaps dry it out with a hair dryer....looks skank inside, well the seats do, the rest is prety much spotless..due to 3hrs cleanin

the best thing to do is get some interior shampoo spray it on then rub it in with a brush till you see all the dirt comin through then get hold of a small george vacuum you know the wee green ones, they are awesome wee machines we use them in work, then just use that to suck up all the crap unfortunately you will have a wet bum for a small time but that is all you can do really.

if it is quite bad it will never look brand new again but i guarntee they will look better.

colin :lol: