well i was bored, so i did a really bad paintoshop

Damn your actually as bad as me with photoshop! I reckon them rims would look really sweet to be honest, with the grille and tints it'd go really well, obviously even better with clear indicators and no side strips!

starletpz911.jpg

I know you didnt ask for it, but your not the only bored one!!

yea, ino how much do you rekon it would cost to send a set of alloys? thing is there 17s! you rekon thats to big? as in do you think they will rub and so on?

i was also think a lip froma civic...

Erm yeah 17s are too big in my opinion, as many people will agree on here. They almost certainly will rub, what about the 15s i got for sale in white/black? :lol:

EP91-SR (Alan) has had a Spoon Lip designed for the Civic modified to fit his car, looks damn sweet!

Do not fit 17's! You will look like your driving a rollerskate! Stick to 15's as you dont have a lot of power and they won't affect drivability.Cost of postage depends on who you get to carry them,try postvan. www.postvan.co.uk i think it is.

yer i thourght 17s are to big....lol, bugger up handling etc aswell. nd idrees that looks sick. what wheels have you got for sale? pic? :lol: im interested!

dam i was guna try be the first to fit a spoon splitter..oh well now i shud no how it looks!

cant find alan on the site...got a link to his car?

Thats right, keep slabberin about 17s on starlets...Its not like me or Geo will mind in the LEAST...or SiCaln who had 18s...no really im not offended...i COULD sell them for 15s...but then, wouldnt that make my car look pretty much the same as just about everyone elses if we ALL had 15s...

:D:p:lol::lol::D:D

Phil.

Thats right, keep slabberin about 17s on starlets...Its not like me or Geo will mind in the LEAST...or SiCaln who had 18s...no really im not offended...i COULD sell them for 15s...but then, wouldnt that make my car look pretty much the same as just about everyone elses if we ALL had 15s...

:D:p:lol::lol::D:D

Phil.

Hence me considering 16's

Although 15's are cheaper :D

i was talking about the state of the 'vmods', if you can call em that, you boys need to try harder :lol:

also, there's very good reasons why people dont go over 15's, which is because its a starlet. anything over 15's spoils the setup of the car, they just aint designed for it. they feel very skittish on 16's and above, it ruins the handling etc and are obviously gonna be alot heavier, but for me its generally the size which i detest as it really does just mess up the feeling of the car.

Did i say that the 17s DIDNT do any of wot u have just said...nope, and i dont disagree, i prefer to drive with my Speedlines on! Im not contesting anything u have said. U ARE CORRECT SIR!!!!!

But as i have said time and time and time and time again my 17s are SOLEY for looks, NOT performance. for the show season they look pretty class in MY OWN opinion (i know some folk dont like them..rollerskates etc blah blah im fully aware of that and it has been discussed MANY times on here before) which is why i have decided, for now, to hang on to them. Its entirely possible i may change them for nice 15s down the line, but for the LOOKS of my car at present i will be keepin them.

ANYWAY thats way way off topic guys. Back on topic - i like the black bonnet, liked it on rich's, likin it on idrees.

Phil.

I think 17's do look sweet on some rides, esp if you have big power to push them without effecting too much performance but thats why 15's are more suitable for the Starbo.

Its a matter of preference really, I love the 17's on my bus...

yer i did get your pm, im not too sure at the moment as a guy on here has a gt one for sale, but dont worry ill let you know as not to mess you around.

hmmm wat white alloys can i get bar slips and enkeis?