Right, fancy an update of my Satio as I am bored..

I like Sony Ericcsons as they have always been good to be honest. My satio was a slight let down though :)

Anyway, like the look of the Xperia X10, anyone got this?

Though, I don't think it runs android 2.2? Which, ideally I would prefer the latest version.

P.S, no iPhone shit :)

Help, thanks :(

I got HTC Desire HD its really good :)

Motorola have that 1 out which is scratch resistant and water resistant looks the business forgot the model as it was on a cinema advert last night also theres the HTC mozart windows 7 phone iirc.

Dad has a Satio, he absolutely hates it, slow as fuck, and has massive internet troubles. Said it aint a patch on the previous Sony Erricson he had. He's been wanting to get a Samsung Galaxy S after the Satio.

And currently, I'm using the HTC Desire, its only due to bad timing that I don't have the Desire HD, otherwise I'd have gone for that instead. Either way, this is my first HTC, and I'm very impressed with it. Runs very smooth, and it is such a lovely phone.

Amen, I DO NOT heart my Satio. So I sold it.

Christ, what an absolutely illogical phone. Don't do what I did though and get the Aino that I "originally wanted". The Satio did so many wrongs, but going back to a "conventional" phone feels. Well. Prehistoric >_<