Anyone know if theres some sort of Cold Idle sensor on a 4EFE? Or maybe a automatic choke sensor? Sorry if this dosent make any sense but i know nothing about engines lol.

Just trying to see if theres anything else i can replace before i loose the faith completely.

Liam

Anyone know if theres some sort of Cold Idle sensor on a 4EFE? Or maybe a automatic choke sensor? Sorry if this dosent make any sense but i know nothing about engines lol.

Just trying to see if theres anything else i can replace before i loose the faith completely.

Liam

Lol. There is an automatic choke and an idle sensor. What's wrong with your engine? If it's reving between 1500 rpm and 2000rpm when first started it's normal as engine is cold. Once warmed up, about 2-4 mins, the revs will drop down to 600 rpm. Hope it helps you out.

Lol. There is an automatic choke and an idle sensor. What's wrong with your engine? If it's reving between 1500 rpm and 2000rpm when first started it's normal as engine is cold. Once warmed up, about 2-4 mins, the revs will drop down to 600 rpm. Hope it helps you out.

Do you mean 900? 600 is too low!

Incorrect buddy, all our NA's idled around 900 and we've had around 5 in the house.

Let me put an induction kit, add a FPR and decat it and see if I get the 900 rpm idling .

It might be the reason why I feel like the engine is not running at red lights, so quiet. Gives me great mpg anyway. I'll tune it up to 900rpm to be on the safe side. :)