Help! any Ideas?

Ma mate managed to miss judge a corner last night and bumped his car up a curb and bucked his wheel, im sure we can get it fixed what you recon? if you know a place aswell please send a link anywere in or around london please guys

I know pictures aint the best quality but the were taken last night with a phone lol :)

IMG00688-20101110-1706.jpg

IMG00685-20101110-1705.jpg

On my mates car all we did was get a blow tourch on it to warm the alloy up abit then hit it with an hammer lol But you will have to be carefull you dont crack the alloy..im not saying this will fix the problem as it can still leak air from around the rim if not done right also the wheel balance will be out..but at the same time it could be an easy fix its worth ago.

Orr and if you can get something to go over the wheel when you start hitting it with an hammer lol it will save damageing the wheel orr even better try and use a rubber hammer.other than that i dont have a clue lol

as said above blow torch lump of wood and a lump hammer, take the wheel off to do it and dip the wheel in some water after it has cooled to check for a leak around the rim.however that wheel will not look pretty and will more than likely create some wheel wobble especially if fitted to the front, i would suggest doing the above and putting the wheel on the back of the car