WILL these fit my sportif? confusing!

My sportif needs new front brakes, and when i took the pads out they were both the same, so went to a scrappys and on a starlet of the same year, but a five door version, the calipers were different and one of the pads was a different shape completely? like curved with longer arms? can anyone shed some light on this and which pads are best for my car.

MODS: I know it should be in brake section, but im desperate for these!

Thanks

i'd say possibly not if the pad is a much different shape.

the earlier EP91s had different calipers to the later spec ones (1998 onwards) which had the same calipers as the glanzas.

for the price of EBC or even blueprint oem replacement pads i wouldnt be fitting pre-used pads anyways man. why bother.

Phil.

im sure thers only 2 sizes of brake anyway. either u have the smaller discs ( just measure em ) they wont fit glanza stuffs . or ya have the bigger ones which are the same.

be careful as alot of companys will just sell as a brake kit for ep91 even tho there are different sizes

abit weired as far as i was aware theres 3 different brake setups for na's theres the early brakes then theres the later brakes like that was on my 97 sportif that were 238mm disc (not the same as glanza i dont think??) then the sr brakes were bigger and possibly the same as glanza/gt brakes at 254mm

i fitted paseo brakes on my sportif that are apparently the same as gt brakes etc but when i fitted them i changed the front hubs and driveshafts as they have thicker shafts and the hubs had a different spline count...... so better when running the 4efte

anyway sorry for the babble lol

Dean