Cheapest Place For Tyres!

Tbh Toyo tyres are shite!! Not alot of grip in the corners and r888 are cheap common track tyres. Yokohama every time!! Prada spec 2's are fantastick all round tyres and the a048 is a far far better track tyre than r888! Hence why evos come with prada spec 2 from the factory. And wet weather is perelli p-zero nero witch is lovley in the wet but wears quick in the dry however. Just my 2p worth.

Iddy - Can I please recommend to you the Rainsports. I've had 3 pairs of T1R's, they changed the compound ages ago and completely went to shit. Last set I used were okay in the dry and unbareable in the wet. My Rainsport2's are the best tyres I've ever owned in both the wet and dry, and so far they're lasting a lot better than any of my T1R's ever did.

Iddy - Can I please recommend to you the Rainsports. I've had 3 pairs of T1R's, they changed the compound ages ago and completely went to shit. Last set I used were okay in the dry and unbareable in the wet. My Rainsport2's are the best tyres I've ever owned in both the wet and dry, and so far they're lasting a lot better than any of my T1R's ever did.

Yeah I'm definitely holding out for the Rainsports. Like I said I've had them before, I just couldn't find anyone who sells them so I almost bought the Toyos!

It updated later on to 4 tyres lol :huh:

Arriving tomorrow! :p

Joz

Did they arrive? B)

Havent forget about this mate, ill get on it when im back on Thursday.

Awesome, thanks Liam!