JACKHAHAHASS

Hey everyone, went to watch it yesterday, couldn't stop from laughing my heart out. Disturbingly insane geezers. Please share the fun you had and which part was your favourite :lol:

High Five lads :p)

Haha its all good, some parts nearly made me throw up though esp the poo cocktail and when dave england stuck his arse through the hole lol...

the jet plane bit was by far the best spesh the guy in the bird suit hu jumped n flew bk like 10ft hahahabababab best film ever made me cry

worst bit was ripping that guys tooth out with a lambo!! ouch

lol, lambo bit! Are u crying buddy? Smile, look how beautiful this is, it's a lambo, come on smile hahaha as the more the lambo revved the more he yelled and vroom tooth out matey, hahaha, big up for the devil doctor.

Haha its all good, some parts nearly made me throw up though esp the poo cocktail and when dave england stuck his arse through the hole lol...

The sweat suit with Fatso burning his fat, ooooh, I was like at the edge to throw up !!! Sick one

by far the funniest thing I've ever seen

laughing to nearly crying from start to finish

genius :lol:

x2

the bit with the plane was awesome lol and the bit when Preston got the american football punted at his face..... ouch lol