Help from a GT owner????

Hi everyone,

I have come across what i think is a problem with my ECU and im not sure????? Im after someone with a EP82 GT that can help me out! We are 99% sure that there is a problem with my ECU but it could be a very slim chance that it could be the wiring somewhere?

I need someone that can fit my ECU to their GT and see if the car will start and run? so i can confirm 100% that it is the ECU that is at fault. I will pay postage to and from you and you will be doing me a HUGE favour.

I have helped other members out with free parts and loans where i can but is there anyone that can help me out in the lands of UKSC?????

Thankyou,

Jason :wub:

What year GT is yours?? or will it work in any GT???

I will do it for you i dont mind but it means sending it to North Devon..

Where abouts are you? im sure there might be someone close who would even pop round to yours with there GT...

Mine was a L reg GT i think, 94.

Im in Southampton but i can easily send it to you, unless there is anyone closer?

Thanks for the offer though :wub: ;) , if there is nobody closer than i am happy to send it to you. Chances are that you won't even be able to start the car with the ECU fitted as it doesn't seem to want to prime the fuel pump :)

Jason :(

Well thats cool as mine is L-reg 94..

Well if ya dont get any response let me know an i'll pm ya my addy an i'll try it for you no worry's...

Thanks Mate :wub: Legend!

Chances are it won't need sending back, just putting in the bin :)

Jason ;)

if you cant find someone in a few weeks when my engine goes back in il be more than happy to help you out mate

what ecu is it a standard one? if so il send you my standard one down free of charge and you can try that matey and see if that solves a problem