New Guy from Malta :D

Hi all ^^

The name's David, I'm a 20 year old from Malta.

I have a black 1996' Toyota Starlet like the one in the pic below (only mine does not have colour coded bumpers), grey front and rear bumper, black body, no modifications whatsoever.. My question was: any ideas about what I can change to make it look sportier (the car is 4-door bdw). Was interested to change it into a glanza, but I assumed that would be impossible since I heard a glanza would be best on a 2-door starlet (is this even true?).. Any ideas would be appreciated :lol:

fae79a8d1c153653975e6cf344227ea4-1-7.jpg

Ps. Mine does not have the grey sash thingy on the bottom side of the doors... Oh and I have Silver Toyota hub caps, no rims at the moment :(

welcome to the club mate, 4 door glanza rep has been done before a few times, only thing that will need changing, is the side skirts, but after looking at other 4-door glanza reps, they have used the glanza skirts, but cut where the back door would hit the bumper ill try and get a picture of what i mean