Brilliant little unit mate! Bought a similar one off ebay and I can't fault it one bit. Very accurate and easy peasy to fit. You just unscrew the speedo cable from the gearbox (easily done by hand) and screw the converter onto the gearbox, and put the cable back into the converter... So basically just put the converter between the gearbox and the cable. 10 minute job literally. 100% reccomended :)

and yes it will derestrict your speed limit unless you manage to do what.... 190mph ish lol!

Brilliant little unit mate! Bought a similar one off ebay and I can't fault it one bit. Very accurate and easy peasy to fit. You just unscrew the speedo cable from the gearbox (easily done by hand) and screw the converter onto the gearbox, and put the cable back into the converter... So basically just put the converter between the gearbox and the cable. 10 minute job literally. 100% reccomended :)

and yes it will derestrict your speed limit unless you manage to do what.... 190mph ish lol!

I've just ordered a external rev gauge, any chance you no how easy that is to fit?

aaddzz123 you got a link for the Ebay one? Need one cheap as possible :lol:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=230554158103

There we go mate :huh:...

Sorry pal but I have no idea how to fit the RPM gauge lol. I assume you need to wire it into the current RPM clock which probably isn't too hard if you take the clocks out and see what wire goes where.... I'd recommend starting a new thread for that though to get a better response.

Brilliant little unit mate! Bought a similar one off ebay and I can't fault it one bit. Very accurate and easy peasy to fit. You just unscrew the speedo cable from the gearbox (easily done by hand) and screw the converter onto the gearbox, and put the cable back into the converter... So basically just put the converter between the gearbox and the cable. 10 minute job literally. 100% reccomended :lol:

Aww brill cheers mate so what mph have you topped you starlet out at?