i have tried fitting the manifold today and the coolant hose is in the way the one that comes out the bulk head. what is the best thing to do? also i have got rid of my aircon and wat is all the vacumes at the back of the engine bay i have been told i can get rid of most of it but i dont have a clue wat i can and carnt help? another thing wat is that cyilinder thing beside the fuel filter as one of the vacumes goes to that cheers lads i should no more as i have had the car for donkys :lol:

yes mate pics would be good i no but i am usless with computers. charcole filter thet can go cheers sparky. wat about all the electrical bits that the vacume goes to off the throtle body and then in to the inlet it is more on the passenger side

its a gt mate it was custom made is 1 litre bigger than the usual race tech inlets it was made with shorter runners. it fowls the dip stick to real pain in the but like. and also fellas wat can i do with the vacumes off the steering rack as i am still wanting power steering i no use want pics honestl do not have a clue how to load them up

its a gt mate it was custom made is 1 litre bigger than the usual race tech inlets it was made with shorter runners. it fowls the dip stick to real pain in the but like. and also fellas wat can i do with the vacumes off the steering rack as i am still wanting power steering i no use want pics honestl do not have a clue how to load them up

ah alright, the power steering pipe, just loop both the pipes together, if u get me?

If theres nowhere for the pipes to go just block or loop them off as Ryan said, as for the electrical plug im not so sure.

Cheers dude :lol: yours must be a wee monster if your putting this inlet on :huh: whats the spec?

yes cheers for that ryan but wont the engine stall because there is no vacume to tell the engine to rev up. sorry but am a right fussy twat when it comes to that sort of stuff. and yes all them bits above the coil

no mate mines never stalled once, it was fine with the pipes looped, if u really wanted u could connect both vacumes together and then run it to the inlet and u would still have a vacume to the steering rack?

yes mate that is wat i was thinking maybe just loop the fuckers then there done.

my spec is as follows sparky

ep 82

one off zisco top mounted manifold

was on a vf 23 but got a assive boost leek so turbo shat its self so on a td04 at the mo putting a vf28 on on monday

race tech one off mani

race tech one off fuel rail

fuel reg

japspeed saust

emanage ultimate (for sale) mapped at 1.1 on tdo4 made 236bhp 236lbf

full respray last month

cusco mz diff

rota grids 16s black with red lip

and a load of other shit that i have forgot

do need to get a build thread but am usless plus got a i phone dont have a clue how to work it lol. would not put that much thro a stock motor like if you want it to last. i have had my car since i was 17 and am almost 26 now she has only done 50odd thousand. building a forged motor over winter but going for every thing head cams the lot going to cut no corners

do need to get a build thread but am usless plus got a i phone dont have a clue how to work it lol. would not put that much thro a stock motor like if you want it to last. i have had my car since i was 17 and am almost 26 now she has only done 50odd thousand. building a forged motor over winter but going for every thing head cams the lot going to cut no corners

its really easy to put pic up, sign up to photobucket.com and upload the photos there then copy the link onto here.

sound awesome mate, u going for 5e or 4e?

You can loop the power steering vac lines, the motor wont stall.

As for all the electrical gubbins above the coil, rip it all out if you have no A/C.

As for the water line, i had to make up my own line on my EP82, pain in the arse but works.

Did you buy your inlet from Krissy, or buy a new one?

IMGP7516.jpg

cheers for all the help fellas finally got it on today moved all the wires i dont need have botched the water line but will do until i go and see my pipe man let me no if these dont work

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc415/...spicse71086.jpg

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc415/m618ewx/003.jpg

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc415/m618ewx/007.jpg

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc415/...honepics008.jpg