ct12 hybrid turbos

ahhh right il do my research next time lol just seen the word 12 so thought it might have been the td12s lol

haha no worries man, just never heard of em before and wondered if anyone has had any experience

Blitz K1s use CT12 exhaust housings and shafts. Im almost certain ive read tongs use ct12 parts.

ct12 exhaust housings tend not to be cracked like ct9s as they are from diesel models making them ideal for hybrids.

Im sure the end result from a ct9 or ct12 hybrid would be no different its pretty much the same thing.

the reason im asking it because for £300 i can get a fully reconditioned ct12 turbo but i dont know anything about it.

so you think a ct12 turbo would be as good as a ct9 hybrid? just that there is £200 in price difference

There are different types of ct12 not all are direct fit.

They are worse than stock ct9s so will be nothing like hybrid ct9s. Take a look on tgtt they have been tested a bit on there.

kool mate thank you, im glad i asked the question first :lol:

ct12 will not see as many gains as a hybrid tbh, there is a bit more topend compared to ct9 but no where near the power and torque of a hybrid ct9, dont waste the money tbh bud buy a tongs instead they pull like a train top end!!! loved mine when had one.

ct12 will not see as many gains as a hybrid tbh, there is a bit more topend compared to ct9 but no where near the power and torque of a hybrid ct9, dont waste the money tbh bud buy a tongs instead they pull like a train top end!!! loved mine when had one.

Thanks a lot for the advice mate, thats the way i was thinking but wasn't 100%