Project of mine

well after seeing someone putting a thread up of a car they repair thought i would show you all a car i bought recently

its a 2010 clio 1.2 exspression which had covered 5,000miles and i picked it up for a bargain £1600 for a 6month old car :)

it was previously owned by a hire car company who rented it to a women who somehow drove itnto a ditch

here's the pictures for you all

063.jpg

060.jpg

058.jpg

057.jpg

055.jpg

052.jpg

051.jpg

basically every panel was dented bar the tailgate and bonnet, and it required a new headlight , taillight and wingmirror and a full respray

i had to strip the whole interior out to repair the panels

011-3.jpg

015-1.jpg

013-2.jpg

018-2.jpg

004-3.jpg

007-3.jpg

008-4.jpg

010-3.jpg

012-1.jpg

yeah i did all the work on it i didnt bring the colour right up to the top of the front wings so it matched the bonnet perfectly and i blew in some colour to the endges of the rear bumper and laquer the whole bumper

yeah it sold in seconds

yea been meaning to put these up for a while

it was my first fall respray so im proper happy with the way it came out

allthough i did the roof seperatly

and i would like to add that is a near perfect finish and that was painted in my garage not in my spray booth so imagine what i can do in a spray booth :)

yea been meaning to put these up for a while

it was my first fall respray so im proper happy with the way it came out

allthough i did the roof seperatly

and i would like to add that is a near perfect finish and that was painted in my garage not in my spray booth so imagine what i can do in a spray booth :p

fancy resprayin mine mate?

yeah it was a cat -d write off

the hire car company didnt want to spend money on a repair so they asked for it to be written off and it was lol

the only thing i didnt do was replace the track rod end which got bent when it was towed out of the ditch

yah been meaning to text you actually

when do you need it done?

when the weather gets a bit nicer, may also need some of your fibre skills on the front bumper and i wna hybrid my JAM bumper and a standard bumper so get the strength of the ABS but with the style of JAM