Opinions please

Agree with a few people on here, looks awsome on Turkish's car because its got the optional lip, Phil's car looks wicked with the n/a tailgate, Glanza spoiler, Carat lights, and HRF spats but my favourite combo is with a Livesports spoiler, optional rear lip and 98 spec rear lights.

Agree with it looking out of place on some standardish Glanza's

turkish 91 how can you not like them on your s?

your car wouldnt look half as good as it does without the optional kit

No no, I mean just the duck spoiler! I love the front and rear lips, they make it look 184720x better than normal :)

But if I could be bothered I would remove the duck spoiler as I'm not a huge fan! Looks like a shopping trolley handle to me lol

the thing is, (some of you might hate me for this) but i am going for a cleaned look. bump strip groove things on the side are going to be smoothed. its going to be slammed,perfect stance, with suttle mods like glanza rear bumper and skirts. front grill has been removed allready etc etc. so i dont know if the duck spoiler would fit in with the 'cleaned' yet still JDM look? :)

After seeing that pic. i think im going to have to get the rear lip. my car is going black this year aswell. really really glossy black. so after seeing that. i think its gonna look mint.. cheers for the help people :(:)

Rear lip and duck spoiler i meant :)

laguna splitter is on there allready dude. but when its on coils, ill drop the front slightly lower. so itl be nose down anyway. ive just had a chat with one of the boys, and if i do get get duck spoiler and real lip, it might look too much like glanza on the rear and tbh as much as i love the glanzam i dont really want to be going for glanza rep. so i am now unsure AGAIN! :)

yeh, im putting glanza rear bumper and side skirts on here too. but i already have glanza spoiler. so i dont know weather it would look TOO much like a glanza with the duck spoiler and lip too. :/ (even though i know it will anyway with the spoiler and bumper, but will duck spoiler be too much? )